Returns & Exchanges
Questions? Email or Call 1-888-566-6596
We want you to love your new product. If something is not right, let us know. As long as your return meets the guidelines listed below, you may send back all or part of your order for an exchange or merchandise refund. All returns and exchanges will receive prompt attention, and we will make every effort to expedite the handling of your return request. After making sure that your return meets our guidelines, please email customer service or call toll free at 1-888-566-6596 to receive your Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and fill out the return form located on the back of your invoice. We recommend returning the merchandise in the box that it arrived in using FedEx, UPS or insured Parcel Post. We do not accept C.O.D.'s (Cash on Delivery).
- Returns and exchanges can be accepted within 30 days from the invoice date.
- All items must be unused and in like-new condition
- Clothing must be unworn and unwashed
- All SHOE BOXES must have no shipping tape attached to the outside and must be undamaged
- All shoes must be unlaced and unworn (we recommend trying shoes on, in a carpeted area, using clean socks)
- DVDs and Videos must be unopened
- Customers are required to pay for all shipping costs on returns (unless your order qualifies as a miss ship)
- Skateboard decks are not completely guaranteed. Once the deck has been used it cannot be returned or refunded. The only exception would be a manufacturing defect (warped deck, miss drilled holes, delamination)
- Skateboard Decks that have grip tape applied or have been assembled in any way can not be returned
- Utility does not issue refunds on shipping on returns/exchanges unless it qualifies as a miss ship. Utility will refund up to $10 on return shipping fees for miss ships.
- Utility does not issue refunds on shipping for canceled or refused orders after they have already been shipped.
A discounted shipping price of $5 is applied to all domestic exchanges (for a ground delivery service). You may choose to use the credit card that was originally used on your order, send a PayPal payment for $5 to: email@example.com or include a $5 personal check or money order inside the package that you send back to us. All exchanges will be shipped via FedEx Economy Ground, United States Postal Service or OnTrac. If you would like to upgrade the shipping on your exchange, please call or send an email to our customer service department for rates. Shipping rates on exchanged packages for international customers will vary and will also be heavily discounted. Please email customer service to inquire about shipping prices for international exchanges.
Unfortunately, Utility Board Supply's main office is not open to the public. All returned/exchanged packages must be shipped back to us at:
For your protection, we suggest that you return your merchandise via FedEx, UPS or insured Parcel Post. We do not accept C.O.D.'s (Cash on Delivery). Please be sure to hold onto your tracking number until after the package as arrived back to our location.
Product purchased from Utility Board Supply unfortunately cannot be returned or exchanged at one of our retail locations, since pricing and selection between Utility Board Supply and Utility Board Shop may differ. All returns and exchanges must be shipped back our return address listed above.
If you receive product that appears to be different from what is printed on your invoice, please call our customer service department at: 1-888-566-6596. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your invoice number
- A description of the merchandise that you received, including color and size
- The product number and description that appears on the sticker (this sticker contains a bar code)
Your order will receive prompt attention, and Utility will make every effort to expedite the handling of your miss shipped package.
If an item that was ordered appears missing from your package, please call customer service as soon as possible at: 1-888-566-6596. We will then begin an investigation by comparing shipped weight and do an inventory match. If the item was not shipped to you, we will send a replacement using the shipping method from the original order.
If the item was shipped and lost in transit we will begin a claim for you. This service requires that our customers hold onto the original box that the rest of order arrived in for 10-24 days (depending on the original shipping service) after the claim has been placed.
If you feel that the product has a manufacturing defect, please complete the following steps:
- Call customer service at: 1-888-566-6596
- Explain the defect to your customer service representative (they will determine whether or not it qualifies as a defect)
- Obtain RMA number from customer service representative
Once your package has been returned to us, our returns department will inspect the product and determine whether or not it qualifies as manufactured defective product. If it does, we will promptly take action to replace the item.
Please review the follow reasons why an item cannot be considered as a defective product:
- Any shoe with skate wear and tear
- Broken/Chipped Deck
- Shrunken clothing.